Ford Motor Company and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Michigan Chapter, are working together to raise money for MS programs and services offered to the 18,000 people in Michigan living with multiple sclerosis.
During the annual Woodward Dream Cruise, on Saturday, Aug. 18 from 5 to 5:30 p.m., both Ford and the National MS Society will raffle off a one-of-a-kind 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca. The event will take place at Mustang Alley, located at Nine Mile Road and Woodward Avenue in Ferndale, Mich. In addition to donating a Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Ford Motor Company is a charity partner with the National MS Society and provides fundraising and volunteer support throughout the year.
Raffle tickets are $10 each or three for $20 and can be purchased at: www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/mig/fundraising-events/mustang-raffle/index.aspx
Ford employees may contact Jennifer Haskols at firstname.lastname@example.org, 313-805-3126.
The 2013 Ford Mustang Boss Laguna Seca features:
• Unique exterior color combination of Sterling Gray metallic paint with gloss black reflective striping, rear pedestal spoiler, mirror caps and special badging
• Charcoal cloth interior with custom embroidered Recaro seating and Sterling Gray X-brace
• Ford Racing aluminum wheels with unique finish – 19 x 9 front, 19 x 10 rear
• A coupon for TracKey from Ford Racing will be included with the car to be installed at an authorized Ford dealership
• Boss Track Attack program, offered through Team Mustang and Ford Racing, includes instructor-led training and track time at Miller Motorsports Park (travel to Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele, Utah, is not included)
The Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca will be displayed and the winning ticket drawn in Mustang Alley at Woodward Avenue and Nine Mile Road in Ferndale, Mich., during the Woodward Dream Cruise Aug. 18.
Visit www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/MIG/index.aspx for full vehicle specifications and raffle rules.
For more information, call 248.936.0342.
Raffle participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Payment of all applicable federal, state and local taxes, title, fees and surcharges is the responsibility of the winner. Vehicle is a 50-state U.S. model. MS raffle not associated with Mustang Alley team or Ford Motor Company. Ford Motor Company employees and Mustang Alley team are eligible to purchase tickets.