HPI Racing Releases 1/10th Scale 1970 Boss 302 Mustang Body Shell
Listen up R/C fans! The folks at HPI have had a long standing relationship with Ford and produce some of the best, most accurate body shells in the hobby. Today they announce the latest in their lineup of classic Mustang bodies. Check out the blog for the details.
This 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 body from HPI Racing brings one of the most legendary muscle cars to the RC Vintage category. The BOSS 302 is one of the most famous American street cars ever produced, as well as a dominant force in the Trans-Am series from the early 70's. For many, the BOSS 302 symbolizes everything that made the muscle car era so famous: massive horsepower, aggressive looks, and a rich history of racetrack performance.
HPI's true-to-life 1/10th scale replica captures all of the details that make the 1970 Mustang Boss 302 a fan favorite. This HPI-factory body is designed to fit perfectly on 200mm touring cars, including HPI's RS4 Evo series, Sprint 2 series, and more. Simply add your own paint job and you're ready to race, cruise or sit in the garage ready for the concours show!
HPI's latest Mustang offering includes:
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, taillights and more, plus logos!
- Shiny chrome vinyl decals for the ultimate in realism
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from strong clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life.
Hit your nearest hobby store or favorite online retailer, or go directly to www.hpiracing.com to order yours. Don't have an R/C car to put it on? Don't fret, just hit the aforementioned link and check out all of the electric and nitro touring cars HPI has to offer and start growing your new hobby! It's tons of fun! Trust us!